View Single Post
Old 12-29-04, 05:49 AM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Voted For: One M.B.

Man you both my boys so this is gonna hurt doin this but an aight battle lemme break this down...

One M.B...Nice verse slow startin but when it got off you were there firey lyrics some OH bars in there no doubt the o-zone bars and the hot property bits in particular were nice to the ears...emotion nearly there gets better wit every track some nice flow well delivered overall i reckon you got an 8/10 for this jus up the emotion more.

Killah.Bwoy...Didn't feel the opener it damaged the verse and took too much time...shoulda brought a short intro then perhaps more time woulda been focused on the actual rap...the verse itself was aight but nothing to me caught my attention some good delivery and emotion flow was good but punch & personal wise you lacked...i think out of 10 you got 7/10 was good to the beat but lyrically wasn't to your full potential which you have yet to show...

Beat wise OMB's was dope never heard it before that was real good stuff there...Kontro 50 Cent beat nice worked with the verse jus expected more really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog