View Single Post
Old 12-29-04, 01:13 PM   #18
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

IP:

cuttin-tie

backround-Hoodz Un'Touched your bg had mad potential, you jus didnt use it...Hoodz i was feelin the forest, works real well with the sig...

font- tie, wasnt feelin either, they did work well with the sigs though...

blending- Un'Touched you barely blended anything, but it was more than what Hoodz did...

quality- Hoodz Un'Touched you get killed in this category, all of your pics in that sig arent very good quality, as opposed to Hoodz where the TI pic is real good...

originality- Un'Touched Un'Toucheds sig is obviously way more original, i can tell he put more thought into it....very original using the terrorists...

colors- Hoodz all the colors work well, even with the forest....

difficulty-Un'Touched i think Un'Toucheds sig was harder, it jus tkaes more time and thought to do than Hoodz's sig...

overall- Hoodz 9/10 (some of your best work)
Un'touched 7.5/10 (it got better after i looked at it a couple times, but it jus wasnt as good as Hoodz)

pretty good battle though...
i know first hand how hard camo sigs are, they're probably one of the hardest topics so its really a compliment in itself jus to be able to be given this topic....i wouldnt of given it to you if i didnt think you could pull it off....
good job again, and i hope to see you too battle again (and i wanna battle both of you )
v/ Hoodz

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote