View Single Post
Old 12-29-04, 01:52 PM   #12
Compose

IP:

goin with flow on this one but untraceable u came great as well lemme break it down:

opener/closer-i thought flow got both of these...untraceables opener didnt feel like an opener...it felt like he was jumping right into it and something felt left out but good none the less...

imagery-untraceable, this was close but untraceable got this aspect in my opinion because of the words he used and the length of everything brought more chances of getting good imagery, the words he used were good and explained it well so i could see what was happening...

vocab-untraceable, just had a bigger vocab here...but unfortunately it was too much and fucked the flow up at times

flow-flow, flow managed to use some big words and keep his flow intact...untraceable used too many big words in my opinion and it messed up the flow so it had stretched here and threw me off...sometimes the multies held me in place but sometimes it didnt...

emotion-this was really close as well but im gonna go with flow...it just felt like he had more emotion into it because of the story told...like i said before untraceables verse kind of just got into it too quick and the words he used upped his imagery more then emotion and i just felt like there was more emotion into the character in flows verse

no hate to both, both did great but in the end flow won in my opinion

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus