View Single Post
Old 12-29-04, 03:11 PM   #13
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Okay, lemme check this one out...

I'll start off with looking at vocab in both drops...it's pretty clear that Untraceable took this easily. Flow's vocab wasn't basic at all but it was definately more complex and better in Untraceable's drop. Which brings me to the next thing: imagery and emotion because these two things usually go hand in hand with your vocab. Untraceable also had the imagery, his bigger vocab helped him to put more complexness into his drop, a more vivid description of the circumstances and of what happened. But Flow took emotion because big words don't always fit...you can say something real deep with nice emotion with basic words and that's exactly what Flow did. He managed to describe the feelings and thoughts with simple words but really powerful. Flow and structure where kind of similar but Flow's drop was easier to read, maybe because of the vocab and length of sentences.

Now this was the general breakdown...what i find the most important in a verse for topical battle is the imagery and emotion...and you both took one of those so this is a hard one...Flow's was easier to read but Untraceable's drop made me think about stuff a lil more so my vote goes to Untraceable but this was real close...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ