View Single Post
Old 12-29-04, 05:32 PM   #40
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

They do it to influence you. I don't see what's so unsusal about someone acting within their character. Brittany wanting you to have sex with her or leading you to believe you should and can = fan adoration. That = sales. Same with Eminem saying "it's eminem". The point of most of the music you hear and buy is to destroy you anyway. I bet you can name all the positive songs you've heard in the last 3 years on one hand. Virtually everything you hear wants you to drone over something as it becomes your master. Pokémon is the same cartoon series responsible for making thousands of japanese children go into eppileptic seizures and/or vomit after one of the chacters used their power - and now Pokémon is all the rage in the U.S. Do you think it's any accident or coincidence that there would be more destructive material on a CD? There are literally millions of subliminal infulkences coming to you form media sources all the time - even in normal dialogue. They influence the way you think withot you noticing it (I can cite dosens of exampels if you'd liek). We speak in code to our allies or to influence others all the time. Slang is one example - subconcious influence is another.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote