Thread: Genesis.......
View Single Post
Old 12-29-04, 05:33 PM   #14
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP:

[QUOTE=Darth Assassin]1st off.....dope?? lmao...plz ask someone from rappersforum.com(not rw) if ur battles are dope and if ur writtens are dope....
2nd...complexity??.......where..???......show me UR multis and UR wordplay and then shyt.......ill give u a thumbs up......

now this is complexity.......[url]http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?p=1853847#post1853847[/url]

u dont have to give me props cuz i know ur too stubborn for that.......but it seems to me that the rest of ur peeps like it.......
but hey......what do i know........im talkin to a dude who THINKS he knows complexity

heh....if im right and u feel ur wrong.....dont hurt ur pride.....nor urself......just dont respond.....

pssh......herbs....lol...

*taps foot*

d.a.[/QUOTE]
hold up ill go put shit "like"-this-AROUND//my\\(insanely)"hot"-wordplay- so u can understand it. If you knew anything you'd know multi's dont mean shit in battles.
[quote]“Shapeshifter”, life - a “puzzle” - everywhere I been, “I fit”(benefit)
Delivered the knowledge “fresh”, sometimes even “sent a mint”(sentiment)
[/quote]

My point exactly. And get a new sig.

And rappersforum.com? Half their forums have only 1 thread. Lol how bout you go to RB and post that verse you posted here and get laughed at. It was coo I'll give you that. But you'd get laughed outta town by all the quotations and explanations.

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote