View Single Post
Old 12-30-04, 01:15 AM   #14
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

IP:

Aight let me break this down

vocab-alright both had good drops.Nice struture and flow.The first thing i look in topicals is vocab. Flow got vocab hands down. no words werent basic.

imaginary-Both came good with the imaginary.Untracable you had good imaginary very well explain the topic in your verse. Flow good job i liked yours, it was kinda an story line but good drop. i gots to give Untracable, he explained his the topic very well.

creative- Both came good, I could easily paint a picture in my mind, while reading your verses.The one who had better creativity is flow.Untracable you had good creativity but Flow just came real harder on this catergory.

expression-Untracable i felt like you was not putting feelings in your verse as much, you had feelings but you need to express them more, Extend it.It was like you werent putting your heart into it.Flow you had good emotions from your verse, i felt your feelings and pain. Good drop

Flow-untracable and flow took that catergory.

overall=good battle, nice drop's from both heads, but i felted flow came a lil harder, with vocab, creativity,imaginary ect. Untracable nice drop work on expressing a lil more. peace

v/flow