View Single Post
Old 12-30-04, 05:36 AM   #9
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangsStarShit
RB ain't all that great...mostly DickRiders yes but RV are trying to sort that shit out and basicallythe people that battle on FL on RB are garbage...i seen most of they're stuff and it's wack...it only gets slightly better on EFL...but there are more people there thanhere...therefore more people are elevating on there than here...i think he jus wants this site to look more appealing to new memebers so that they don't have to act like an e-thug jus to be twats...they should be here to learn...that's what this sites about...elevation...and there isn't enough being done here to insure that

RB's FL is whack.
RV's FL is whack.
RB's EFL (when it was there) was good.
RV's EFL is whack.

But I think a big difference in the skill level is that RB is run so much better as of now. Look at the leagues on both sites and tell me who is getting all the battles and stats up and ready when they need to be and who isn't.

I really don't give a fuck about the little bastards who come in here with this----> smiley and acting hard. But you don't have to sit there and tell them how dumb they are, just ignore their post like it wasn't there or just realize that you were in the same god damn shoes not too long ago.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!