View Single Post
Old 12-31-04, 02:49 AM   #4
top spit
New to RV

IP:

This is my 1st battle, n my 1st rival, befo battlin me this bitch opened the bible, prayed to god n said his recital, god o god let me win, bitch battlin top spit is ur sin, if one of ur options is to forfeit than u might as well, father spit against me then u goin to hell, step up to me u already fell, ur lines be cheaper than the big value meal in taco bell, u cant win no matta how much u cuss, they call u a old father cuz when he bust his lines are like old rust, u must, be on the blunt, u fucken runt, ur mouth better shut, I’m takin a big old cut, he challenged me then he front, he ain a man father no he a cunt, u challenging the boss, nothing could save u now, not even the cross, this lyrical greatness in a 15 minute response, bitch IM gold this guy be bronze, call me renaissance, IM the rebirth of the best, put u in sleeping rest, shooting lyrical bullets right in ur chest, this guy a wannabe 1 god, IM several devils, u feelin my heat, take a seat, make u bleed, this guy soft so the only beef he got is only meet, u starin in the eyes, into a anti god in disguise, this guy starts to rise actin like resurrection of Jesus Christ, just fo me to hear the cries, but unlike the lord this guy will die, fly to angels right up above, just to get shoved, by the lord that he loved, god father, don’t bother, I slaughter, make u my daughter, take a lyrical stab, make u mad, n sad, u ain nobody’s dad, u a piece of crap, that raps, nonsense can u grasp, u all u do is blab n blab, cuz I carry very scary lyrics that r poison to god father like poison berries, cuz the only women this guy will get to be with is a pic of a virgin Mary, you all are seein n believen if this guy is a god I’m beaten him like a rage full demon, so my advice to u is that u should to start to pray, just go don’t u stay, I’m going straight through u like a sharp long ray, u better keep at bay, or u may, not have to wait, no longer cuz if u battle me then it’s already ur judgement day