View Single Post
Old 01-01-05, 07:03 AM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

~My New Yrs Retirement from Rv~

IP:

About time i depart from RV (and return to rb with my other name)..... i've seen enough b/s around here, i might come back to post my 3 songs, saaran i'll still do that collab, Deadly? gimme a topic.. i got a beat, Triple N-my best net buddie, and Vango u kno my AIM u can hit me up...... Prem i'll still do the crew battle (dunno if i'm still on the roster for it)... been's shitty as hell...... and ALL U ASSHOLES DON'T PM ME OR IM ME, I'm seconds away from exposing muthafuckas, tired of femcees being treated like crap, fuck u haterz....... AND THOSE THAT WERE GRASPIN MY TITS.. You know what u do best.. Fuck u all.......... tired of this stupid shit... Empire i'll still collab wit you on a song, as well as Diabolic--my homie, Spul stay up.. females rep or don't... Y'all muthafukkas inactive anywayz.. I know i'm on the Voting thingy fa the text tourney, I'll vote those battles still... well, I got sum shit to drop here and there then adios.. going back to RB under my other name...

if i forgot u, then either it was an accident or i dun give a shit.. And to those i Ghostwrote for, go ahead and suffer bitches..

PZ