View Single Post
Old 01-02-05, 07:06 PM   #25
Daz
So Tired Of It.

IP:

This is the last response to u.

Basically, being that your the kid that said this to an online community im going to assume you care about this way too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah Bwoy
this blood nicca wants me dead..

takin picz of me at clubs n shyt

he has some beef with me. cuz of my boi. dont have no problems with him but now he sayin hes gonna get me killed

what do i do?

i aint frontin at all. i was laughin for a while. i dont really care if i die

i just broke up with my gurl. and you nuccaz treat me like shit anywayz

what should i do ?

Its frankly obvious that no one likes you. Be it on the net or off the net. And in fact getting caught by this blood would be a good way for you to "Retire" dont you think? Because, ever since your mom shoved you from that disgusting hellhole she calls a pussy you've been a horrible failure and a dissapointment. Even God shudders at the mention of your forsaken name. You obviously suck at school, because otherwise you wouldnt type shit like Voluter. What the fuck is that?
So instead of basking in your epitomy of ignorance and filth, you'd rather sign on a computer that no one knows how you can afford, and show us how ignorant a pathetic nothing you can really be. Your whole life is one big fucking nothing wrapped in nothing. You cant even disrespect net kids with creativity. I mean calling me a nerd? Whoopty fucking doo. This obvious shows your lackluster in your waste of thread space you like to call music. I say you quit life.

Best Topical League On The Net:
The Lyceum

$400 IN CASH PRIZES!!!!

The Prizes:

1st Place: $250 and 2 round bye next season
2nd Place: $75 and 1 round bye next season
3rd Place: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Record: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Verse: $25 and 5 votes next season

Don't miss out on your chance to win big amounts of real cash! Just contact Celestial for more info!

</center>
Send a message via ICQ to Daz Send a message via AIM to Daz Send a message via MSN to Daz Send a message via Yahoo to Daz   Reply With Quote