View Single Post
Old 01-02-05, 07:11 PM   #26
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
This is the last response to u.

Basically, being that your the kid that said this to an online community im going to assume you care about this way too much.

Its frankly obvious that no one likes you. Be it on the net or off the net. And in fact getting caught by this blood would be a good way for you to "Retire" dont you think? Because, ever since your mom shoved you from that disgusting hellhole she calls a pussy you've been a horrible failure and a dissapointment. Even God shudders at the mention of your forsaken name. You obviously suck at school, because otherwise you wouldnt type shit like Voluter. What the fuck is that?
So instead of basking in your epitomy of ignorance and filth, you'd rather sign on a computer that no one knows how you can afford, and show us how ignorant a pathetic nothing you can really be. Your whole life is one big fucking nothing wrapped in nothing. You cant even disrespect net kids with creativity. I mean calling me a nerd? Whoopty fucking doo. This obvious shows your lackluster in your waste of thread space you like to call music. I say you quit life.

daz shut the fuck up herb you net record means so much you gotta cheat to make it look nice so no your wack suck a dick good bye.and fiya drop in our poetry battle dammit

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote