View Single Post
Old 01-02-05, 11:24 PM   #9
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

aiight heres my breakdown:

king_dipset:

i was suprised by your verse i didnt know you had ppoetry whatsoever... so that teaches me to judge a book by its cover but anyways... i like how you came about with the poem.. but i got lost a couple times... i felt like certain things didnt belong there and certain things needed to be added... your imagery was decent not much imagery but i wasnt expecting it with a topic like this... emotion wasnt good.. i felt with a topic like this you could have got so deep with it... and your vocabulary really lacked in areas... thats my biggest complaint with your verse otherwise it was pretty good

overall : 7.4/10

george k. stanza:

amazing verse... every piece of poetry i read from you gets better and better... it's like there's no end to your elevation and skills. Basically your wordplay and emotion shined through-out this entire piece. Every line was descriptive and had depth it wasnt ordinary or basic or like anything i would normally read which made it that much better. your structure was also good could have been a bit better but overall it was good.. mainly your emotion got you this win and how you pieced everything together and stayed more consistant than king dispet

overall : 8.7/10

vote : george k. stanza

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.