View Single Post
Old 01-02-05, 11:33 PM   #15
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

IP:

Voted For: GKillaz05

Firstly Parallel wen you start by saying "cuz most of rv is wack...", It doesnt usually get you off on the right foot. But i think you only did this as an excuse cos you knew you were about to get beat.

open: GKillaz:"You like to twist your shit up and call it wordplay...
But the voters are like "What The Fuck He Just Say?"..." -I couldnt have put it better myself. The funniset thing is that wen you read Parallel's opener, you are thinkg, "what the fuck he just say?" cos he thinking too much bout wordplay, Gkillaz05 knows his opponent.

close:G:"Winnin streak about to slope down like under a stairwell...
How can a fake MC wit a mic every claim to be parallel..." -This was good. He found a rhyme for parallel, (which is nice) and ended well. Parallel.. no

Parellel's best bar:"Shit gets me grossed out to hear-nasty-shit like that, its garbage
Don’t ever throw it in my face the sounds-sick like cabbage" -This was really as good as it got. Good playing with sickness but it was still only above average.

GKillaz05's best bar:"Say your on top on your game and your gettin better yet...
Paralell's fallin' off just like the ashes from my cigerette..." I liked this prob the most. Hard to say cos it was a real good verse and i think you should know that.

It was helped that Parellel really posted whack but Gkillaz05 took this cos his punches were so much better and personal while P's just wasnt hitting and i wasnt feeling his verse at all.

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex