View Single Post
Old 01-03-05, 07:39 AM   #5
50hater_killer
Knock out kings fur life

IP:

oK i CHANGED my name this is my new one

intro
I lie in this couch tossing and turning as I hear the sirens and the midnight sounds of the city,
As I hear the screams and shouts of the neighbor in the night I know that he is hitting his wife once again Bitty,
But now I lie on this couch no meds to take for my deseases for I can not sleep,
So I am still awake in this society and in this world of this deep thought.

verse

The couch is hard and cold with no rest for any blankets or pillows or neither a med can put me to sleep.
I hear the midnight screams and shouts of the people below as some screams hit me deep in my thoughts.
I was only twelve when I got this insomnia,
so now I stay awake watching the news over osama.
This cold and broken apartment is no help for this cold weather as I attempt to shutter my eyes,
For I hear everything in this room even the fighting of the neighbors witch I hear their fist flies.
This diseases keeps me up in the late hours of the nights,
like a fight that is going in my mind like two raging dogs witch I can not stop their fights.
I sleep half the day away and some call me the night walker,
I know that this disease can kill me off for the Dr.s say I am not getting any sleep,
But what do they know only thing they are good for is putting me in dept deep on my knees.
As I lie on the couch liflessly trying to daze myself asleep I feel pain all around my body,
as I know that one of these days or hour this disease will take its toll upon me,
But now all I can do is listen to the city night life as my spirit and my thoughts try to flee me.
As my mind tries to dround out the midnight sounds I know that it will not stay gone long,
for this is like a bong and my body as grown to the addiction for this disease that the docs call insomnia.