View Single Post
Old 01-04-05, 09:29 PM   #4
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

IP:

24hours to live...what would u do? Pop some pills and go mad crazy. Satisfy your blood lust. Find some bitch whos as willing as u to die making love. what about say goodbye to your mother? Hmmm.....heavy topic.
check it, check it.

Reflecting on life, awakening to visions of the aftermath earths doom is ripe
Heavens neglected the strife; ultimate decisions from above, leave mankind to die
I don’t cry, I see the positivity unmistakeably now, amongst the deathly corrosion
Finally free to fly, beneath me opens an abyss; spirits break free to add to the confusion
Underground explosions shaking earth off its axis, nuclear shockwaves reverb on the surface
Thunder resounding heavily, lightning penetrating blowing mass boulders, part of the purpose
Crowds disperse, losing their minds like wicked clowns in a circus, its fuckin crazy
It amazes me how mankind would kill off generations in a lifetime in the evilest way
Chemical warfare, nation against nation, throw in some suicide bombers for scare
Are u unaware how fucked up it is the way we living? all taking no giving…
Poor starved children despair, getting desperate all they got is the air they breathe in
Minimal intake, keep to residual, throw some scraps at em like 1 percent of U.S income
Now we flipping, the earth is giving in to the ripping death tolls n neglected thanks given
Call it compensation, spitting flames of fire from the core this is natural devastation
Let me say im glad, happy to be leaving this place that’s been disgraced, oh the laws of karma
Quick to disarm ya, u fight it with all ya might receive it justly and let it calm ya
The sky darkens my mind fastens on some unfinished business I’ll try before my time passes
Pay respects to my mother say my last goodbyes to my sisters and brother
From one to another it’s a shame my siblings, robbed of the time to discover
Themselves and put a name to the cover, its all ends in a world of disaster
Ahh, admiring the design, im laughing it off the way its affecting me, infecting my mind
Seeing explosions on the horizon, overcoming the darkness with overwhelming shine..
This must be it, the final blow that ends time once and for all im going blind
Uttering my last words………shhhh listen as Earth and space merge.

Spit it from the heart, spit a thousand darts, split ya head apart…
Emcees depart, like rubin carter my hurricane left u scarred…
Like a spiked bat grammatical bar, like a wonderland drug…
Tumble - ing like a flagon of rum and 2 blunts, like the funk baby…
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..