Thread: acuity vs lyric
View Single Post
Old 01-04-05, 11:01 PM   #7
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

wow best battle of the week

acuity:

that was deep, real deep, you have the potential to be a great poetry writer and make a living out of it, that piece was just astounding, i read it twice becuase i liked it so much. The emotion was so indepth and visible and the reader gets pulled into the poem. even if i wanted to stop readin i couldnt have it was that good. you have a way with words dont lose that, because you made every line sound perfect in this verse. basically amazing piece

overall : 9.8/10

lyric:

im not taking anything away from you because of how i felt about acuity's verse., because yours was just as amazing. the imagery was perfect not one flaw there, the structure was perfect, the emotion was the only thing that wasnt perfect but it was damn close to being perfect. you have a way with words also and i guess your wordplay made up for the slight lack of emotion. but i felt that you should have continued with this a couple more lines and ended it the same way but added something more descriptive like how u said the smell of the room, you could have prolonged it with the aura of the scene or how you felt or something that would have gave your verse more of an edge on acuity. dope poem though

overall: 9.5/10

vote: acuity

without a doubt two of the best poets on rapverse were displayed here

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.