View Single Post
Old 01-05-05, 05:25 AM   #9
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Both of you approached the topic in a totally different way...

Trauma first: you definately had the vocab, no doubt about that and i liked your wordplay and imagery. I also liked your approach of the topic because it's not what people expect. The flow and structure were kinda off though and that's a shame really...But the way you handled issues we have to this day is real nice, i'll give you 2 of my favo lines because they're so true...

Are u unaware how fucked up it is the way we living? all taking no giving…
Poor starved children despair, getting desperate all they got is the air they breathe in

Solid drop!

Limited Edition

You approached the topic like most of us would...or so i thought because i loved the ending, didn't expect that so definately good one. Vocab goes to Trauma but that was quite obvious i guess. You on the other hand have structure for sure and flow too. You managed to express pure emotions with basic words which makes it easier to read and to follow.

Nice drop!

Okay, this is a very close one...Limited Edition's drop had the flow,structure and lil more emotion cuz it was real personal drop with the girlfriend thing and such. Trauma had vocab and nice creativity, liked how he handled the topic. Both had imagery...But i'm going with Limited Edition on this one 'cause it was slightly more personal so there was more emotion but Trauma, props on the drop man! Both did really well...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ