View Single Post
Old 01-05-05, 09:11 AM   #7
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Wow, like Limited Edition already stated this is really close!

final : vocab, flow, structure were all tight, no bad comments on that cause it was straight on! You approached the topic in a more global way, talking about issues of the past, present and possibly future. But as the wise man above me said, it felt like a report. You just told us the facts and what we have to do and such but not really emotion or own experiences concerning topic. That's not necessary per se but you said everything very clear, hardly any imagery...you didn't make me stand still for lil while and think: "hmmm, what would he have meant by this?"....Too vague isn't good either but a bit more imagery and emotion would've been good. Very solid drop though!

MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ : Final got the vocab but you surely got the emotion...flow n structure were tight, vocab was less compared to final. But the imagery and emotion were good...the way you approached the topic could've been expected (which isn't bad of course!) but i felt that with this story, you could've even put more emotion in it, less facts and more feelings, ya kno? But this drop is really nice, told story very well but might have been more deep at certain points...

Okay, this one was really close...Final approached it on a more global, less personal way and that's why you don't find that much emotion in it but the vocab was dope for sure! MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ had a more personal drop so i expected a lil more emotion from his side, it's nice drop for sure but i wanted to feel the pain of what they been through, not just the facts cause everyone knows them...

My vote goes to final...but damn this was close...but this is my opinion (i'd probly change few times in next hours but i'm sticking to this one lolz)...no hate btw...was tough to decide...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ