Thread: SPuL is a bitch
View Single Post
Old 01-05-05, 01:57 PM   #3
headgames
Banned: Cheating

IP:

...................................... ahahaha lmao, wow, lol, you were in M.A.B, don't matter if it aint anymore, you were, and now your gonna finally challenge me lol, and look at my rec 0-0, it's been reset, so if you want it in EFL, this time, it's you that will have to wait before we battle, and seriously man, I don't got a problem with "you" in general, I never disliked you, but I do got a problem with you saying you would drop, havin me set it up, and wait three days for you not to check, and then set it up, only for you not to check in after saying you would, and making me wait 8 days that time, and then setting it up again so you can duck me saying i'm wack and you got no time. holy shit man, just read this, and understand why i'm pissed, even f0r$aken said it, you like getting on peoples nerves, grow up kid seriously, your 16? 17? 15? so grow the fuck up... and now, all of a sudden, after one day you got time to battle? even if I don't have a mic? so how bout this, when YOUR ready, YOU can set it up, because i'm done wasting my time with you, my beef is over, I never disliked you man, I just wanted a fucking battle, shit, set it up when your finally ready.