View Single Post
Old 01-05-05, 04:59 PM   #11
Compose

IP:

great battle props to both

beginning/end-trauma...limited was good but something felt left out, and i dont know what it is theres just something that makes the ending kind of confusing along with the beginning it feels like there wasnt enough descriptiveness on that part

vocab-trauma, basically had a higher vocab and in the end brought out good detail in his verse

emotion-limited edition, this verse felt like it was very personal and it had a lot more emotion put into it since it seemed more like a story...traumas didnt seem real personal just describing whats happening...

description-trauma, the vocabulary used and basically how the words were laid out definately brought out the imagery...it was here more then limiteds in my opinion and the aspect was brought out great...

flow-limited edition, basically all of it was pretty good except near the middle to end it got a little eh...but thats ok, traumas had stretched stuff, even though he got the description aspect it kind of choked his flow and it didnt roll good when i was reading it

limited you did really good and i think this is one of your best from what ive read from...in the end this was a very close battle but i go with trauma, for a better beginning/ending, imagery, and vocabulary...

good luck to both no hate

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus