View Single Post
Old 01-05-05, 05:11 PM   #10
Compose

IP:

hmm...my vote goes to flow but this was kind of weak flow ive seen a lot better lol...no hate

beginning/end-tie, i thought 50hater had a more descriptive and grabbing intro but flows ending was better...

vocab-flow, basically had a better vocab even though this aspect felt weak also...the words used helped bring out the imagery more

imagery-flow,^the words helped do that and i could see what was happening more...this was close though cuz 50hater had a lot of description but most of it felt uneeded...he could of changed a lot of words that could of saved his flow and still bring out the imagery so some of the things 50hater said wasnt really needed it kind of overlapped and brought the imagery down more

emotion-flow, thought the story was good and once again the words drew the reader in more and could understand more of what the person was going through...

flow-flow, 50haters lines were very stretched and offcourse...because of a lot of uneeded words to try and describe things it messed up his flow and the verse seemed more like poetry...there was a half a line and then a full line or a line and a half sometimes and its harder for the reader to comprehend it so it felt kinda like a free poetry layout like saying what you want without caring about how the lines look and stuff so yea flow got this aspect...

good luck to both no hate

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus