View Single Post
Old 01-06-05, 06:55 PM   #5
chedda boi
CHEDDA BOI

IP:

(*Real Emcees should be able to catch the subtle changes in tha FLOW*)
Eyo..
First OFF, fuck you and what's WRITTEN-IN-YA-LINES ~ You already LOST, I don't gotta LISTEN-TO-YA-RHYMES//
VISION-IS-BLIND, only thing you HITTIN-IS-YA-PRIME (old ass.. lol) ~ I'm the type to juss FLIP and go FISHIN-WIT-YA-SPINE!!!//
FUCK-YA-CREW ~ you faggots betta TUCK-YA-JEWELS, or I'ma have to CLUTCH-THE-OOZE & RUSH-YOU-FOOLS//
MUST-BE-CONFUSED ~ if you think you CRUSHIN-THIS-DUDE, Just KNOW-THIS: ya FOE-IS FOCUSED, so TRUST-ME-YOU'LL-LOOSE//
I'm BUSTIN-AT-YOU, so DUCK when I SHOOT~you BETTER-FEAR, cuz you know my plan is "full-PROOF" like EVERCLEAR!!!//
Ya moma will SHED-TEARS when her SON'S-UP-IN-HEAVEN ~ so when you see me, you betta "RUN"-LIKE-THE-"REVERUND!!!"//
BACK-TO-OUR-BOUT, I'ma beat this FAGGOT-NO-DOUBT ~ you only 'talk shit' cuz you like dat "ASS-IN-YA-MOUF!!!"//
TOSSIN-SALADS ~ wanted me to TOSS-SUM-CABAGE, but I'm only into "eatin pussies" ACROSS-THE-ATLAS!!!//
(You) LOST-THIS-MATCH-CUZ ~ bizzy's got a WAY-WIT-SPEECH ~ I 'come HOT' like the 'wet SPOT' on SATAN'S-SHEETS!!!// (LMAO)
Let's MAKE-THIS-"BREIF" ~ since this fag wants to "JOCK"-ME ~ I'd think you was my "shadow" the way you tryin to MOCK-ME//
I'll POP-THREE ~ SHOTS, have you CLUTCHIN-YA-RIBS ~ You're like "R. Kelly" cuz you're "not TOUCHIN-THIS-KID!!!"// (LOL)
Up against me, you're gonna need MORE-THAN-SOLDIERS ~ "Pressin-ya-LUCK," I'll rip-UP ya FOUR-LEAVE-CLOVERS!!!// SORTA-LIKE-VULTURES ~ bizzy plans to FEAST-ON-YA-CARCUS ~ You'll need more than brail just to READ-ALL-MY-BARS-BITCH!!!*//
You gave me a REASON-TO-START-THIS ~ my DARTS-neva-MISS, like I'm standin 2 FEET-FROM-THE-TARGET!!!//
You sure you want BEEF-WIT-THIS-ARTIST?! ~ I'll bring it to "ya city"~You'll FEEL-ME when I LEAVE ya TEETH-ON-THE-PARK-BENCH!!!// ~KO.. itz OVA!!!~
(*kOnQuEsT.. nO cOnTeSt*)

code steel