View Single Post
Old 01-07-05, 11:44 PM   #8
Scareface
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Aii This Is How I feel

Flow Intelligent

Opening:
I was loving your opening Usually Long Poems like your make me want to stop reading rite in the middle of the poem but you came with a good hook Which really Set off the poem

Body And Structure:
Im Loving Some bars I would like to tell you which one but that would be jus rewtiting the poem lol But n e ways I like the way you came with some multi's in your poem which is very impressive (atleast to me) um .........Th eonly Thing i can Say Bout the Body And the structure is that Basic Typing Like This<< is kinda ugly Italasize it sometimes make it more Fancy if you know what i mean

Ending:
Your ending Was great i wasnt expecting That You was gonna say The dude spirit lived in you i thought you was gonna say something like " He still lives at this time Painting On the walls ....ETC" So I was def Surprised by your ending Mayne Keep Up the good work.
9.5/10

Wicked Clown

Opening:
Ive never Known anyone on this site actually Bold enough To Type a Non Writing Poem So that Really Surprised me it shows that your are really a Good and true Poet but still The Beggining Was not very Hook Shall I say But Still it was good enough for me to keep On reading.

Body And Structure:
Your total Overall Storyline Was good I Like some Pionts of the poem But not all Points of the poem......some parts were like a turbo Boost and thatz what kept me reading The poem Throughout the whole poem......Um I see where you were goin with the creative color Thing To Make your Poem really "Kick Off" But Red hurts my eyes I dunno Bout anyone else But it hurts Mines But still I Give you that credit.

Ending:
Your ending was Very Predictable i Mean You had A Good story line it was great but it was very unoriginal and very Predictable. Your Datings in your story Line Is Really Good I Like that Ppl DonT go deep into Poetry Like you do but Still I Dont Think That It was you I Think It Was your Topic but Personally I Think that you Will Go somewhere with Poetry one day If you jus keep up the good work.
8/10

My overall vote: Flow intellgent

Hit my poetry battle up Guys

Peace
Send a message via MSN to Scareface Send a message via Yahoo to Scareface