View Single Post
Old 01-08-05, 12:44 PM   #28
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

Voted For: One M.B.

ok.. Both these niggas are my niggas.. w/e w/e.. But im bout to bring the truth..strait real right here man...

Killa boy: i was dissapointed.. your lyrics were what i was spitting 2 years ago.. =/.. it was jsut to slow and the lyrics werent witty or original at all na mean ?.. iv prolly seen you come alot better in other shit.. but this wasent up to par... 5/10

omb: ur improvin.. but i need more emotion from you man.. lyrics were pretty much crushing him in this and the actualy delivery and shit, to me was better... i mean, it was coo.. 7/10

final thoughts: killa mabn you need to up ya lyrics and flow.. the flow is just to slow.. if you have a slow flow, you need lyrics to back it up.. u can have a slow flow then played punches na mean ? i mean, you prolly gonna change ya shit up or something or get lyrically better.. but u need witty punches wiht that kind of flow...OMB - up ya emotion and just keeo roundin ya flow and you'll be better in my eyes..

but my vote is with OMB.. i think this wasnt close in my opinion..... for real.. both my niggas.. but thats real right there...

Vote - OMG

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup