View Single Post
Old 01-09-05, 03:02 AM   #14
Affinity
Banned: Cheating

IP:

damn thats pretty good yall reppin shit good...yo shanice ive seen you elevated from your first drop there good looks yall had your thins n stuff yall had real dope flow n shit but i seen how both yall work welll have a similair style good looks chekc it out:

shanice:
i see very good elevation from you creativity in your lines now very good....your vocab was upped a little i likes your opener lol even tho you kinda robbed obie trice..haha but tis ight you fisnh the next line with soem good vocab so its all good word...very well doen with the stucture i thought and you flowed so well very good...i saw some lines with creativty and wordplay so its all good, good verse...

hood dawg...
damn you really threw it down also good job mayn...vocab was well in use and then you had this little thing with the flow im not sure what it was but it was good lol...your stucture was also used good and you flowed well as i said before..i also seen good elevation in you to great job...i see how yall cats go good together for collabs keep doing this shit and you might actually learn stuff as yall work together....

fav lines:
shanice:
Shanice; real name no gimmicks
Change it up a little bit, real bitch no limits/
^very good lines the last line has good emotion n it was jsut straight tight and some good vocabulary....good looks...

hood dawg:
and it's not like they just happen
nigga i make 'em happen while i'm rappin'
so for all u bitches typin shit this is what we crappin'
becuz in da end we always leave da crowd clappin'
^^i more liked the last 2 lines there better but great job here also good wordplay very creative...good multis...good job...pz

together rating..8.1/10

-Parallel

links in the sig please return favour and read all
Send a message via AIM to Affinity Send a message via MSN to Affinity   Reply With Quote