View Single Post
Old 01-09-05, 09:31 PM   #45
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

Alright...

Deadly no hate to you whatsoever with what im going to say. i got mad respect for you, and for what you are doing with A.I.

everyone who left the jury is unloyal and unappreciative.. when dv left we took you A.I heads into the jury.. and its a stab in the back to just leave.. i understand c.a.l.i's reasons somewhat but not fully.. everyone was ducking the jury, we were going to have this site on lock, but unloyalty is more consistent than battles.. im not going to say A.I is going to die, but it has gone though as i would like to say "extreme changes" in leaders and skill ...

DV remember back in the day.. A.I was untouchable, literally.. we had the best vets on this site in that crew. And being 110% honest, A.I will never in its existence be as dope as it was back then, no matter who is on the roster. troop took over and fucked A.I, and now kids are switching crews more than they switching clothes. Ive been on this site for a year and have been in only 6 crews

Furious Flows
A.I
HWCS
The Definition
M.A.B
The Jury

While people who joined 6 months ago or what not have been in 10 crews.. if this is how the loyalty factor is going to be then there shouldnt even be any crews. it should be everyone for themselfs...

So for everyone who left the jury... u did what u had to do, but when the jury starts taking over because of the sole fact of loyalty and all these other crews die, there wont be a spot for you if you left the jury. thats all im saying

and i wish good luck upon you DV, and i hope A.I stays... but you know as well as i do, how this site used to be, kids were lotal, i was with A.I for 4 months before i left the site, came back 3 weeks later troop was leader.. if you were leader i would have joined in a heartbeat, but RV aint like how it was when it was rapbattles relaunched

and any true loyal vets know this

*knowledge*

learn it
use it
keep it

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote