View Single Post
Old 01-10-05, 12:34 PM   #10
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
no dq and i will explain why ..........i thought my net was going off on the fifth as alot of people know and i still dont know whats going on it was suppose to be dqed anyday now so once i accepted i keystyled my verse to make sure i didnt get a no show just in case if my comp had went off i wouldve went to the libary and dropped from there but i wouldnt have no showed you waited to the last minute reason why i dont know your not as busy as me i work and do a track everyday audio and still text battle plus drop this your a cool dude but no you have no excuse for this so i will say next time you shouldnt wait till the last minute valor dq him and give me george next round that is all.

yo homie...im not as busy as u? lol ma life dont revolve around RV and the poetry league, im more worried about getting into university,work, my family situations n shit, helpin ma grandma out...jus cos i aint tryin to get into rap game and droppin audio 24/7 dnt mean i aint got a busy life..so check that........if you want me dq'ed fine b like dat but i thought ud understand man and wud be betta than that....ur tha 1 who was hypin dis battle and now u dont want it voted on??? .........but fine i aint bothered......do as u will..... Peace

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer