View Single Post
Old 01-11-05, 01:11 PM   #9
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Nice battle, let me break it down...

Paramik

It may be not too original but i loved how you made the topic your own. You described everything in a very vivid way, it was as if i was in the middle of it all. Your vocab was really nice, flow was cool n structure was good too. I definately liked how you ended your verse where you started referring to God and such. The emotion was deep too, i enjoyed reading this drop...Nice job!!!

Verbal Abuse

You tried to stay away from the predictable things which i thought was good of course. The vocab,flow n structure were straight on. Emotion was real nice, it was very readable, not too many big-shot dictionary words in it...You kept it quite simple but real tight, nice drop too! It's not what i expected to read with this topic so that's definately a plus point.

But in the end my vote goes to Paramik because i was feeling his verse a little more, it had me captured the whole time...No hate, i enjoyed reading both drops but Paramik's had a little more to it...

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ