View Single Post
Old 01-11-05, 09:04 PM   #12
Compose

IP:

good battle...

beginning/end-verbal abuse...i liked verbals beginning and end better because it was more original...paramiks beginning felt not as original with the story he was about to tell and his ending was better but i thought verbals ending and beginning were better overall because of the story...

flow-verbal abuse, it basically had a better flow and multies kept it on track i liked the flow here a lot paramiks was good in the beginning then got a little shaky but i think verbals stayed good practically the whole verse.

emotion-verbal abuse, paramiks verse felt like its been told already or it wasnt in the eyes of his own so it wasnt personal enough to give out a descent amount of emotion...he brought great detail but the emotion just wasnt as there as verbals...it felt like verbal had gone through that with the certain words used and felt more personal...

vocab-paramik, basically a higher/more extensive vocabulary and brought out a lot of detail into the story...

imagery/detail-paramik, ^with the right vocab and the right words used the imagery shined out the most in paramiks case and i was really feeling the amount of detail put into it...

overall i liked both verses completely they were both great and it looks like you put effort into them but in the end im gonna vote Verbal Abuse...for a more emotional piece...

good luck

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus