View Single Post
Old 01-11-05, 09:13 PM   #6
Compose

IP:

ok battle...

beginning/end-valor, just had a more grabbing intro to make you think this is going to be a good story...and the ending was great

flow-valor, 50haters verse was like a poem...it had stretched lines and too short lines like this..
Ex.
and everyone tells me that waiting for u is just a tease and all I do is choke.14
But my heart is broke

^see how long that is...now im guessing that would be fine in poetry since poetry doesnt really matter with flow but in topicals try to keep the lines the same length along with the syllable count...

emotion-valor, felt like it had more emotion basically like it had happened to him even though 50hater had some of those elements the words kind of turned me off of the emotional note valors kept me on track with it from beginning to end...

imagery-neither...both stories didnt have imagery in them which isnt bad based on how they took the topic...

vocab-valor, not much to say here a more extensive vocab brought out a good amount of emotion also...

good luck to both it was an ok and i emphasize that thought more could of been pulled out of both but its ok none the less and 50hater try and keep those lines the same length or else they come off as poetry no hate though just pointing that out...you dont have to listen to me if u dont want to lol

aight good luck to both but Valor gets my vote...

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus