View Single Post
Old 01-12-05, 07:20 PM   #5
Ic3Y_Sw33tG
This is my first post!

Check this out !!!!!!!

IP:

I obtain cars n money /For my time and dedication /whilst you receive discrimination/
Because I’m reppin my nation/so u try imitation /which leads to intimidation / your

Abomination /is my motivation /end of explanation / let start the accumulation /of your education /its inclination /towards desolation /an unknown location /which is the an

Indication /of incrimination/people throw accusations / claim to have validation /this is my confirmation / my lyrically formulation/is sophistication/due to edification/

Your words don’t have infiltration/you attempt emulation/whilst I begin your education /Ur lyrics need co-ordination/ when I spit u start hallucination/ I just wanted my

Salutation/my lyrics cause offence/u want verbally violence/ I’m so dense/so let the battle commence/I utilise words like hence/ You lack common sense/
I know this isn’t a coincidence /

Ur delirious / this rap game ain’t serious/U get kilt like notorious/I’m well known on da mic/ Glock nines at dykes /can u handle this/I’m Icy the infamous/also scandalous /u listen to hazardous/

Bare hood rats/act like they can rap/but they slack/ n dance on laps/you better step back/or I meet my Mac/get shot in da throat like tupac/you’ll bleed internally/

Cant converse permanently/ your scared of dying/so why you lying/well now the right timing/Coz u have been denying/ your lack of rhyming/labels want me to be signing/
But I’d be declining/