View Single Post
Old 01-19-05, 03:56 PM   #13
Compose

IP:

ok this was pretty close in my opinion...

flow-valor, had shorter lines and a better syllable count a lot of mystas lines were stretched and didnt flow well...

imagery-mista_authentik, valors verse barely had imagery in my opinion...he didnt have enough to let the reader see what was going on he just kind of said what happened as if it was word for word it didnt have descriptive words the only ones i thought would be the thy table bar in the second part of valors verse but thats it...mysta had a lot of different parts where he said certain colors and actions that let you see what was happening more...

emotion-mista_authentik, this was a close aspect both had good emotion but mistas was more creative...i wouldve never thought he was going to do it on a deaf person...it felt like valors verse was a little played with my wife is dead kind of thing i heard it too many times mistas emotion was brought out better in a more descriptive way...

beginning/end-tie, thought both had ok to pretty good beginnings but both endings i didnt like at all...whether they were descriptive or not the whole concept of "shooting yourself suicide" is played...i admit i did it and still do it on a couple of pieces but i really dont like to do it, its the easy way out and its not imaginative so i didnt like the endings...

good verses from both though no hate at all but im gonna vote Mista_Authentik

good luck
peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus