Thread: i need help
View Single Post
Old 01-19-05, 04:18 PM   #34
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krackmittens
your fucking annoying and if your on a site in which noone likes you why the fuck are you here ?? you'll never get honest feedback on your work or battles ....as for "folks" caring wheather your mushy or not ...lmao noone cares about you period !! only time you get responded to is when you post dumbshit like you have been doing today

one more thing nice new pics you posted i guess the subway diet didn't just work for jared

hmm you've made a point with out knowing how cute!! should i give u a Cookie now or later? Obviously if i havent left yet i dont care what anybody on this site thinks..obviously im here for one reason and one reason only..which is to elevate..OBVIOUSLY i dont care if people dont give me honest feed back because i already KNOW what im capable of and how shit would be If i were "nicer" ... .if i woulda came to this site with a honky dory attitude and Hyping everybody ego up..im sure i'd have a garunteed 5-0 record right now..But since i speak truth and critique dumb bitches..they get mad.......and why would you pay attention to someone thats so "annoying"....ease ya mind faggot.....Pretend you dont see this post after you read it .