View Single Post
Old 01-22-05, 01:03 AM   #15
Whys That?
Banned: Biting

IP:

The way some lyrical artists have the ability to tell and depict stories through their words is incredible. Then I turn to songs by fucking Sean Paul and Lil Jon, and these bullshitters are making money from songs with words that cannot be comprehended. After experimenting and understanding what is meant by the essence in music, you come to learn the horrible homicide that these no talents are really doing only for money. an equivalent to this is like a Basketball, or any sports athlete at that, playing simply for the satisfaction in racking up money and driving high-end sports cars. No Love or passion for what he or she does, and although sports and music is considered a form of entertainment...there is nothing worse than those who degrade and undermine their industry. You are all stupid. Your all idiots for calling atrocious music officially dubbed as "southern rap" good. I mean, after listening, consistently, to meaningful songs layered in depth, and then turning up that song My Place right after, then hearing it play on everybodys stupid meaningless xanga, you begin to wonder how can songs as such even be considered #1? You listen to music, over and over and over again, about the exact same thing. bitches, clubs, gangsters, and getting "crunk". I can gurauntee that ever song produced by faggots like the Youngbloods are all about riding around in nice cars and going to clubs. You don't really like the song, you just like the beat. And a beat is not hiphop, its a beat.

just my thought's.