View Single Post
Old 01-22-05, 10:13 PM   #33
The Black Plague
... I Dont Hate...
I Speak The Truth

IP:

Voted For: mistah_tate

Damn... one sided battle rite here, to me...

Casper- you're verse really wasn't bad, but you just had too many multie's... multies aint bad, but you based your verse on them, which took away from your punches and personals, because you focused more on completing a multi than comin wit a hard diss... first line had the potential to be dope, but you didn't finish it... a couple nice lines, like the bizzy line, but overall you just had a lack of good personals and punches, and too many multies.. work on improving your content and rhyming struc...

Tate you really had a nice verse here... you had a lot of hard hittin punches, but not many personals, but ya punches made up for it.... opener was nice, didn't understand the 2nd line tho...the breakfast line and period line was played, but they were good lines...ya nicest lines was ya last 6 lines, and they really gave you the win... fedex line was dope, and so was the mom diss.. nice punches...

So tate takes this with more creative punches, and better content... Casper you flowed nice and had nice multies, but lacked content and hard disses, so Tate's punches knocked you out

V/ Tate... nice battle ya'll