View Single Post
Old 01-22-05, 11:25 PM   #7
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

IP:

anxiety:
that was stright dope good multis gave me a good flow twsita style ya knah...the stucture was super dope and so was the vocabulary jsut a tight drop from you i was straight feeling your part of it alot...just keep doing your thing casue you seem to drop hot with them metaphores n shit...just keep it up...

Babylon:
also you had a great verse i was feeling the stcutre was just perfect on touch...good vocabulary and very good creativty with vocabulary and metaphores very good drop from you too jsut keep doing your thang cuz you got skills to...

Flow:
man you came good to i was feeling your stucture and flow all you peoples had a same stucture and then the flow you gave flow was just good...the creativty was good it was all there...keep it up....and also flow what happend to the collab me and Limited Eddition got a new beat n shit thats better so holla on aim or something...pz

can all of you leave feed on my OM's if you havent i got a new one in my sig n shit so please do thanks peace
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote