View Single Post
Old 01-23-05, 09:07 AM   #25
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Voted For: I_Daughter_Hoz

omg............ ROFL this battles one-sided mos def.. LMFAO aight i was just gonna post feedback for Black Queen but i might as well vote.. IDH took the punches and personals completely.. Black Queen you were struggling tryna put wordplay in ya verse, you had some nice metas.. you had sum decent lines, seeing that you had more than idh i would think you woulda came harder wit 'em.. you fell off towards the middle..
"do me a favor and die. fuck your bars, but im not here to contest,
cuz the only line i liked from you was wrapped around your neck
ill leave u battered and bleedin, u aint testin me
ur rhymes still elementary, while ive long mastered my phd"
^^those were weak, the first bar was a good attempt @ a personal, but played LK used lines like that against her... come original ma.. ya closer was pretty good.. except for the drunken paperboy don't deliver, hella played..
idh
"Chick's Hard Hittin? No BIGGIE,Cause u Lost to notorious' Verses
ya Flows Shitty,i stay wit punches like Fat chicks wit koolaid packs n Purses-
The Dex Can get ripped Too,since he wants to defend bitches
Check..ya Crew aint doing shit new,Cause the Government Been Twizted!-"
killed all of her lines, right off.. used some effective punches and got real personal... not bad from either i expected more lines from I Daughter Hoz but she didn't need any.. the closer was just a fatality was unnecessary but finished it off nicely.. ha stay up ladies..
and this is not a d/r vote i never voted fa I D H EVER.. just makin that clear..

v/I Daughter Hoz