View Single Post
Old 01-23-05, 07:23 PM   #1
Ca'lam
The Light

The WORST Thing has happened to me

IP:

mannnn.. the day has finally come... As i type, i am also packing up my mini studio setup... worth around 800 dollars in value...

Calamity A.K.A Hoops A.K.A Phoenix, is forcebly retiring from his unestablished hobby/career as a hip/Hop/Rap Emcee....

ok.. my parents have said that if i didnt score really high on act and sat shits.. that i was supposed to be studying and shit, that they would ban me from making music... and so the day has come.. i am only a junior in highschool and im 16 years old.. but i mean i did fuck up a lil bit.. i have a pretty good gpa.. but still this test is majooorr...

from here on, i will no longer be able to make songs, do collabs, or even fuckin cypher....man this shit feels like my dog died or something.. for real.. i love rap like a brother ... shits brung tears to my eyes for real tho.... i dont even cry when i break bones and shit.. thas how serious this is.. maybe not to them.. but to me this is fucking horrible....

my computer is also being takent away.. im not grounded from leavin the house and partying and shit.. but the computer/Studio has been taken back......... so , i cant do shit ne more...
List of emcees i wanted to work with:
tha Q - even tho i gave ya shit for a while, you still got talent and i would have wanted to drop some hot shit with you man.. to bad shit turned out the way it did..

tito - maaannnnn you dope.. thats word.. if you ever perfect ya flow, you'd be signed.. for real..i aint d/r'ing or anything.. a style is just so fresh, not ya usual underground head... you hot.. keep droppin man..

spul - we always talked.. but i dont think we ever dropped shit together man.. mainly my fault.. ay if you ever get a chance, loop my verse for holidays on the beat i sent you and lay down ya shit man.. i asked you a while back.. but since i wont be around or able to do it.. i hope u can man.. word..

ayo Before i go tho man, i need to give a shout out to some people..... thers no order.. just who ever came ot my head first.. niggas who made this shit mad fun and kept it real...

Seven - maaan.. when i first met you son, you were my idol and shit.. i thought u had the illest quality and shit son.... haha.. word.. we collabed alot man.. and everything..cat that helped a nigga with his shit alot helped me elevate alot man.... i owe alot of my sound to you... i hope ya site and ya shit get off the ground so u can come scoop a nigga up!!! and you know its vise versa with that shit.. and ima be on aim everyonce ina while... so holla at me if u on man.. we can catch up sorta haha.. on the real tho man.. keep doin you and fuck hater one the real...be eeeeeezzzzzzz

Phenom aka my bitch :-P - maaaannn.. i talked to you earlier this morning man.. i didnt know shit was gonna pop off liek this tho.. the bad news just came.. man, ima have to bribe my my peoples to let me do this last verse hahahah...ima get you that shit if it kills me or i have to go to a studio and get the 30 minutes it takes to spit this shit lol.. so dont woorry.. this shits gonna get done!!.. but same as seven - you held it down like paper weights man.. we connected on some real shit.. you understood me and i understood you... like I said, man.. you ever get that label up ( the u know.. lol), ima be on aim when i do my homework.. holla at a nigga...

Triple N - you helped me out the most lyrically... out of all the peeps, ne where.. you were the one who told me how it was regardless of how you thought i'd take it lol....i liek that.. even tho i thought u were a lil hard on them lol...its came out the best in the end.. real coo cat to talk to o aim.. nice to hear about another baller

Empire - First off.. i know you all love to hate em..but if u ever talked to bruh and he aint beefing with you, he a pretty aight lil nigga.. i dont agree with my mans alot,. but he still a cool nigga.. maan.. ima have to see what i can do about gettin in the studio and shit -_-... but its w/e.. ima holla atcha

diabolic - my nigga for real lol..man we always on aim clownin.. haha u one coo mawfucka lol.. you got mad potential.. man i advise u to do YOUR thing.. you kow what im talkin bout to lol...

OMB - man... omg.. this sucks.. we have talked on aim, and we been like cool as shit man.. the only nigga i talk on aim with regularity with..like everytime im on..we always chat and clown man.. felt like i didnt meat you thru the net .. feels like you my nigga for real. man.. gonna suck..no more cypherin...ahhhh we had the most fun man..word...word to multis

Sorry to any1 i missed.. a phew more names fore i go, ladyfiya - coo coo person,virue!!! road buddy man...sry no more time .. ima miss this shit..rap was my LIFE.. aight man..

-Calam AKA Phoenix - Orginally Hoops.....

Signin out for good..................................

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup