View Single Post
Old 01-23-05, 09:26 PM   #6
phive
Lyrically Unchallenged

IP:

Aight dawg imma ice ya

yo check this........ Im the blood spilla, cuz my rhymes are illa, and im here ta kill da queens killa, yo dont fuck wit me cuz im not one to be fucked wit, my spit leaves niggas breathless with one hit, bitches be yellin PHIVE IS DA SHIT//
i hit you with mad force, my rapstyle has much source, you be leavin head down, cuz i beat you of..course,//
im spinnin ya head and makin ya brain jump, soon youll be as retarded as forest gump, im throwin you to the dump, my lyrics you cant stump, queens killa? you aint nothin but the queens chump,//
i make the sickest lyrics pop outta my throat, im hittin you wit rap eqasions makin ya choke, your lines are chopped and broke, im laughin cuz queens killa is just a funny joke//
you cant win against phive cuz ive already won, im shining like the sun, im eatin you like a sesame seed bun, you cant beat me its like tryina fuck a nun//
im give you a dent in you battle record cuz i hit with each line, im crunchin ya spine, with every rhyme, its time you learn you cant beat mine//
im givin you shellshock, making your heart stop, you about ta drop, cuz im at the top,//
i spit bars that spark fires, fast like car tires, im cuttin you up like barb wires, ive got a grip on you like steel pliers, deep down yall know its phive who queens killa admires//
im crackin through ya skin like an earthquake, im makin ya tremble and shake, imma break what you make, givin you a lyrical head ache,//
queens killa saga has come to an end, you just got expelled, cuz my lyrics rebelled, dont fuck wit me kid unless you wanna be shelled, P.H.I.V.E now read what i spelled//