View Single Post
Old 01-24-05, 09:18 AM   #25
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

IP:

Voted For: CompleX

not bad from you cats. heres the breakdown:

50hater: Open was notworth posting. I really dont wanna sound nasty but it HAS to Rhyme if its the open and close to get the full effect. Plus it wasnt reallymuch of a punch at all. It needs to DISS the other guy and that never. Close similar story, it rhymed at least but i think you need to come up with a DISS. Ya flow was cool, structure ok- no played or stretched lines but could have had more in some of it. Overall this is the worst verse i seen you do bro. Some work needs done man, you can do better, you have.

CompleX: Your verse was ok. The punchews were a little basic and didnt hit very hard but he didnt even try it seems like soyou took this hands down. Open was ok, dont see how it disses the other guy tho. Close was weak. Other than that, there was a hint of a metaphor and only a hint of a diss. bu you took it due to his complete lack of anything

Listen peeps. I dont mean to be shitty at you both but i think a golden rule of text battling is that you have to direct your verse at your oppenant with some disses and nasty words and shit like that. You prob both elevated a bit sionce this battle so stay up but you gotta take my advice and you'll do well

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex