View Single Post
Old 01-24-05, 11:12 AM   #15
-13 Amp-
Flyweight

IP:

I agree with the most part of what you said enygma and I do want the eagles to win (I’m a panther's fan so I want the pats to lose this superbowl) but...

Quote:
The Patriots are a good football team, they just don't have all of the pieces that the Eagles do. All they have in their court is they've been here before...that's it.

That’s not really fair to say, the Pats have just as many good pieces as the Eagles do, they were the team on the 21-22 game winning streak, they murdered the Colts and Stealers and Tom Brady is 8-0 in the playoffs, they have done well in the playoffs in the past few years, 2 superbowl rings and like I said about tom Brady’s record...the Eagles have been in the playoffs the last 4 years and got beat in the NFC championship game 3 years in a row and McNabb showed he can fuck up the game for his team as good as anyone...so the Eagles do not have this win in the bag and will have to play the best game of the season to beat the Pats

But I want the Eagles to win (I want the NFC to win the Superbowl and the NFC to win the Pro Bowl)

Click the Cover to Download the free ep 'Get Professional Help'