View Single Post
Old 01-24-05, 02:50 PM   #29
MetEoR-K
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
If you have an extensive vocab, you should be able to think of the next word that rhymes with the previous one, and make sense.. you already have millions of words in your data base, its just the art of putting it together.. me personally, I will say a word, then whatever word rhymes with it, i say it, and make it make sense later..
i mean, freestylin should be easy to a rythmic person with a vocabulary, it's just incorporating punchlines and meta that make it hard.. you need to already have a few sayings in your head already to really shin, or do like they do in the East Coast, change the definition of freestyle and spit a prewritten verse in one take, like Jay-z, they also do that in battles, any real hip hopper knows this.. so if you hear someone on MTV, or Freestyle Friday who spits an impeccable freestyle, with awsome punchlines and no mess ups, chances are is that its written.. unless you're like Eyedea, and talk about exactly whats in front of you at that moment, and rhyme with it..

Thanks, nice info

I never really wrote anything until a few days ago, and now it seems like I can rhyme those words a lot more easier heh... I'm gonna keep on writing!, My friend that I met not too long ago and found out he raps... has writtin about 20 note books worth, so I got some work to do =P

I also told him I'd battle him, but won't be for a while heh, I'm gonna get merked