View Single Post
Old 01-24-05, 03:23 PM   #24
eph
As Seen On T.V.

IP:

Voted For: Untraceable

wow, both were deep...

Untraceable:

your views painted a thorough picture inside my thoughts as i read your verse, i read both slowly and steadily and i concluded yours was indepth more conservative and non fiction related, the tale was essentially argumentative and it was somewhat realistic, infact fully possible and actually self relating. but i also presume you didnt have a story in mind as you started, you just began writing and came up with something as you continued from your blatant origin, but im not suggesting you change your style, i think it was predominately successive here, you had good structured lines, a few crossed as lengthy, but most were positive. the multis were abundant, and you promoted your vocabulary extensively within your mutis, the connection of the two made my decision, final's verse was undoubtedly good as well, in all greivencess, i claim their was no better skill that took action on either opponent's side, but i also take notice of the scheme, and yours was overseeing final's. i enjoyed this battle, hence my time in voting. congrats to Untraceable, you receive my vote, and nice job Final.

vote: Untraceable

dont return the favor, that is not why i vote.