View Single Post
Old 01-24-05, 05:32 PM   #5
phive
Lyrically Unchallenged

IP:

yo this kid thinks hes gotasswhoopin4me, you cant spit rap, so you betta off joinin the army and bein all that you can be, cuz truly you cant beat phive, you couldnt even handle three,//
face it everyone on this site is a rap fake, but it just happens were all betta than you for gods sake, my rap style cant break, battlin phive you get slaughtered like your camping at crystal lake,// im on the rap expediton, with lyrical compsotion, im knockin ya shit off without competition, your spittin repetion, im calculatin my head with rhymes like a mathemetician, im puttin ya in a lyrical submission, ill leave you wit so many bars, youll be sittin in prison, gotasswhoopin4u is my mission,// im pushin my way to the top, i was named after hip hop, ill make ya stop, knockin yo ass down wit one pop// mad scientifical verses ar what comes outta my head, leave ya near dead, bustin off lead, rippin ya bran from ya head, i cant lose kid, ya heard what i said,//
i spit magic werds, that leave ya with parrallyzed nerves, im cappin off mother fuckers,//
you think you got what it takes to take me out, i wouldnt flinch even if ya shout, no doubt, im takin this bout,//
ill get under ya skin like scabies, my lines are crazy like rabies, im infectin women wit babies, hittin on bitches, and fuckin ladies//
im throwin lyrics at you like theyre flamin torches, when i walk through my town i got bitches screamin for me from theyre porches,//
ill leave ya feelin blue, cuz i beat you, everyone knew i would too, cuz ive gotasswhoopin4u