View Single Post
Old 01-25-05, 11:48 AM   #15
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

IP:

Voted For: Nemesis

as much as i hat to vote for Nem on this i have too cause the kid just came harder.... here is my break down

Nem- you show a little elevation from previous battles on the site, you used pretty good rhyme scheme in this... flow was good and consistant, structure was good and not to stretched out... punches and personals were suprisingly pretty good overall. lmao i liked the bomber-z line cause i know hes wack and it was just a funny way to throw a punch... vocab could use a little help but u used some good ones as well. overall this is pobably one of your best battles that ive seen any way... 6.5/10

Hells- you lost this from the opener on dawg, no hate at all but this is how i see it... first of all evil and advil do not rhyme, say it outloud does it sound close? its spelled close yes but it dosent sound the same... your structure was ok but could have been more consistant, it was a little stretched in places and that hurt the overall flow of your drop... punches and personals were not all that wonderful, they were kinda weak but one or 2 hit kinda hard... overall vocab needs improvment.. no hate at all bro, just elevate and you will get there... i give your drop an overall 3/10

ok so that is the way this one comes down... nem you are elevating as much as i hate to admit it... and hells you will elevate too just keep it up and dont give up cause you will get there too, just a matter of time.... so good battle by the both of you on this one.

VOTE- NEM