View Single Post
Old 01-25-05, 06:18 PM   #15
Scareface
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: Untraceable

aii this is what im feelin

My Long Ass Explaination
You Hade A Nice Topical Verse Im Lovin It But Ima hAve to go wit Da MAyne over There Untraceable.....You cam wit some nice Emotions but I Knpw ive Seen you do way betta But Whateva .....far As Your vocab go it was decent But some of ya Topical Went kinda off on a Branch But I Still got to what you was sayin But Ima Have to go With untraceable On This One Becuase he cam wit Some Nice Emotionz and stuff he really felt it That topic Infact I dont think it was flow that Messed up its the topic its jus to ...well.....Plain for someone like you to be doin But Like I said I had To edge this one out and give it to Untraceable....sorry Mayne....Maybe better luck Next time[/b]

PlEASE IM ASKIN AS A GENEROUS FRIEND PLEASE PLEASE RTF IN THE LINK IN MY SIG PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU TO RTF IN THE LINK IN MY SIG I GOT THE BATTLE BCUZ ITS 3-0 NOW BUT NOW ITS JUS BEEIN SLEPT ON ITS BEEN ON 3-0 FOR BOUT 2WEEKS NOW LOL SO PLEASE RTF IN THE LINK IN MY SIG ..................BOTH OF YALL .........AND DONT TRY TO VOTE AGAINST ME BECAUSE I VOTED AGAINST YOU FLOW BECAUSE THA WOULDNT BE RIGHT TO THE CORRECT WINNER SO YALL PLEASE PLEASE RTF
THANX
Send a message via MSN to Scareface Send a message via Yahoo to Scareface