View Single Post
Old 01-25-05, 11:11 PM   #6
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

IP:

Voted For: gotaasswhoopin4u

Gotaaswhoopin4u-Alright damn homie, nice flow'z with some good punches. Personals was decent. Punches was very effctive. Wordplays you had was good, still needs elevation on that. Multi'z i did sense in your verse they was good add more, its making your verse sound and flow better.

Integra-Alright fam, good punches, but still needs elevation. You had some vocab which is good. Personals was good. Punches was good , but still needs elevation, Flow was chopped up, need to fix struture, ok?

ovrall=This battle was ok. Integra, with good vocab and punches wordplay's was good. Add multi'z fam.K? gotaaswhoppin4u your punches was decent, very creative and effective. Perosnals was good, wordplay was good but still needs elevation. Multi'z you had was nice, add more it'll make your verse sound interesting. I have to go with Gotaasswhoopin4u, basically his punches came harder, yall came good in all categorys. The only thing that didnt tied up was flow and punches and gotaasswhoopin4u, came harder in both categorys. No hate to integra, your punches was good, still needs elevation homie. Flow was chopped up fix structure. Punches came effective, but gotaasswhoopin4u came harder. No hate. peace