Thread: new to tha game
View Single Post
Old 01-27-05, 04:23 PM   #1
M.A.F.i.A
New to RV

Exclamation new to tha game

IP:

Ya uh Ya uh/Now let me tell ya/Ive got mad ryhmes/Fine ladies by my side/Im fully equiped bitch im only gunna tell you 1 time/I gutta girl now so im occupied/Retired playa changin my ways/Puttin down the drugs and stop haten on gays/But as i get more sober it gets harder every day/But thank god for my baby......my baby girl/She do nothen but rock my world/Girl i just wantcha ta kno that i care/And that im not smoken weed or consuming beer/See im a changed man/With a whole new plan/But im half lover half fighter/I told ya im not gunna make ya cry well ima try not ta/

Now ima fighter cumin atcha ass hard/You keep running but ima catch ya cuz u slower than a slab of lard/My baby say she fat but nothing compared to Roger Cufard/Ill kick all ya asses/Push you on the ground and stomp out ur glasses/Bitch who the fuck you think you are judging me I am my anti drug/Not some fake ass homo thug/

I some what grew up in da ghetto/I aint got no money so i have to steal it from unda my mommas pillow/But its all cool man she no ima dog/And that ima retired partier but I STILL FUCK HARD!

"DO WHAT YOU SAY, MEAN WHAT YOU DO"
M.A.F.i.A

YOUR RHYMES ARE