View Single Post
Old 01-27-05, 07:27 PM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Had a Dream last night.. that this one

IP:

girl called me out from outside and she was like, ey get yo ass down here.. I said hell naw bitch u want me come get me, i don't come to hoes.. lol and she came running up the stairs and my door was wide open (this was an apartment).. anywayz, she came in and started swingin her key-chain and she hit my arm.. and it left this big ol' red mark across my forearm. So i was like hell naw.. I started jappin and i punched that bitch so many times in her face, you know how u hit somebody and every once in a while you hear a crack or sum shit..?! well, the girl jaw was poppin and cracking and what not.. Tell me why we fought all the way to the kitchen, I picked up the glass bowl, and slap the shit outta her with the back of it, I heard a noise it was like *BLUK*.. then i took a plate and through that shit at her head then it broke.. next thing i know she was downstairs running out the apartment holdin her body and stuff.. then her friend was down there waitin for me lol.. I was tired and shit, but i popped her in the mouth then clothesline her ass, through some punches and knocked the b* to the floor, then she left too.. I woke up all pissed cuz i wanted to see the rest of the dream.. Sadly i don't know who the girls were *snaps*.. Normally when i dream about sumthin, It happens 98% of the time, if it hadn't already (1%)... but yea that was some drama but funny as ever.. lol You ever have any dreams that be good and you be a lil' pissed that they ended?